Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday

The day started a bit different than usual because my class started on 8:30 am, so I got up on 7:00 am and do what I had to do. Unfortunately, when I went to class at 8:25 am like that and got our seats, we waited and the lecturer didn't come. It was Chemistry tutorial class that time. I said to my friend "If I knew the lecturer didn't come, I would have stayed at the room for the whole 3 hours before Physics lecture class." Oh yeah, after Chemistry tutorial class, it was free time. So I was like "damn....I blew my chance" LOL. Anyways, forget about that, that's nothing compared to what happened during Physics lecture. Our lecturer went nuts and asked us to wear our matrix card (my tutorial mate told me about this last night and she asked me to spread the news via sms) and started his philosophy story thing. Gah....whatever....I didn't want to cause trouble so I just obeyed the order. I was wondering why he is beginning to become a more stricter person. Meh....

Anyways, I tried to d******d the ending song of Battle Royale, Shizukana Hibi no Kaidan Wo by Dragon Ash but the stupid connection was playing games with me.....>_< I hate being here at point where I can't surf Internet fastly.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger