Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 24, 2008

Incidents that happened

So much has happened.

Semester 1 has passed by.
Semester 2 has started and we have started learning our new subjects.
My little cat died due to sickness, I'm gonna miss him cause he's so cute and playful.
The weather kept on changing from hot to cold.
My weight increased and also decreased everyday.
Allowance for the remaining have been deposited into my account, almost everyone got it.
Our lecturers changed as well.....

*sighs*

I feel bored no matter how things changed.....This place really bores me to death....I've tried to "neutralize" it by going out to the city and do whatever I want. I can't wait for matriculation to finish so I can relax at home and play games.

P/s: Anyways, right now I'm still waiting for my cosplay costume to finish....also I'm waiting for the sword from someone to be done and the rest of the accessories will be sorted out on the holiday.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger