Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ouran High School Host Club

Woohoo! I finished watching this anime last week. I love this anime a lot and I got myself addicted by it, my wallpaper is based on Ouran Host Club characters named Ouran Elementals. I never thought Ouran would be this good, I actually had bad first impression on it when I read about it on Starz last year. Hahaha....shame on me. Anyways, I really like Tamaki-senpai and Mori-senpai a lot. I also like Haruhi and Tamaki together. They looked so cute. Hehehe....I'm giving this anime a 8.5 out of 10 :)

I'm thinking of getting those opening and ending songs and I will anyways, LOL.

I finally got my Shizukana Hibi no Kaidan wo by Dragon Ash, seriously I must say it's really a nice song to hear when you want to relax. Hehehe.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger