Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Battle Royale

Last night I watched Battle Royale, the movie that got banned to be shown in Malaysia. Now I get it why. I was like "Ewww.....". All those killings among students really puked me. Good thing I didn't get a nightmare from it. Crazy....Too violent....and it looked more like a war to me rather than a competition. Well, that's why it's called Battle Royale.

However, after a few days, I watched it again and seriously I actually enjoyed the movie. Not because of the killing, it's because of the story plot, even though I don't really understand. Yamamato Taro who played as Kawada Shogo is ULTIMATELY AWESOME! HE'S SO COOL! Too bad he died in the movie. T_T huhuhu. Now I feel like watching the 2nd one, which is Battle Royale II: Requiem. I wanna download the ending theme song too, it's so soothing. Gosh, what's wrong with me anyway? I just hope I don't get influenced by the movie and kill people LOL.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger