Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Outing on Friday.

Last Friday, me and my two roomates went out to the town. Actually we were not allowed to go out on weekdays except for special cases. So like I went back to the room at 11:30 am and I still have a few hours to wait (we went out at 3:30 pm). I went to take a nap and I had a long nap....Later, I got awake and realized it was already 3:30 pm LOL. My roomate was waiting actually for me to get up. I was a bit blurred that time, I didn't know what I wanted to do but I just woke up from my bed and get ready to go out. Hahaha. I WORE MY TOILET SLIPPERS TO GO OUT THAT DAY XD Good thing the guards didn't see it. My other roomate was at the lecture hall because there was a meeting going on there. She went out from the hall quietly and we met on the way, and OFF WE WENT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We took the bus and it stopped at the terminal. Afterwards we walked to the Financial Complex, which is quite far and for me who was wearing the toilet slippers, it was not a good walk.....=.=" Anyways, we made it there and started buying our stuffs quickly. When we wanted to go back, it was RAINING HEAVILY! God, we were like, "why didn't we bring our umbrella?" And so, we walked under the heavy rain, well it's not that heavy but it's enough to make us wet. Ergh....and we were on our baju kurung that time. Aiyak....all the walking and the raining makes us really tired and now I got my flu but not that worse. Hahaha.

We made it back to the college safely, unharmed except for the wetness. That's the adventure of us three to the town. The moral of the story is "take your umbrella before it's raining" Hahaha.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger