Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 28, 2008

Damn it! >_<

I really want to go back home cause I miss my home and everyone so much.....It's so damn boring around here.....I can't wait to finish matriculation here and get along with uni life.

I also need to start posting pictures in this blog as well....cause it's look dull without pictures LOL. Meh....I know I don't need to post that much but at least there's a picture in it. Random or not, at least ONE! MUAHAHAHAHA!

OMG, right now I feel "heavy" due to schoolwork, even our lecture class can have assignment given to us.....What a pain....My tutorial class schedule looks pretty creepy at some point....I actually can do the tutorials but the problem is that I can't get my brain working. Even if it does, it works very slowly. Need a perfect catalyst to speed it up hahaha....

Our Chemistry tutorial class ended up being in a dull situation because our lecturer was not satisfied with our work, as for me, I only did 3 questions for Chapter 2. Most of us are like the same, except for some like my tutorial mate who sat beside me. She did like 9 questions already and I was like @_@ Arghhhh.......9 questions??? I can't even do one question that quick....What's worst, my roomate already did 16 questions and I feel like blowing myself up!

My main problem is that I spent too much time with my laptop, watched too much movies, ate Maggi (and other brands), less exercise, less sleep....I'm leading an unhealthy life.....@_____@ My flu is still going on. Doesn't matter anyway, I just have to keep moving forward and do what I have to do.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger