Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 1, 2011

messy room

Sup, December? Ever since I've started to become an avid fan of cosplaying, my room has started to become less spacy than before (well in my brain that is). I'm dying for a bigger and spacious room now. I mean, this room is fine enough for anyone who has less stuffs than I am. I have like tonnes of books which I should actually get rid to be honest, and I have lots of clothes in my closet now. I even have two closets to hold my clothes. I think that's why it looks less spacy now. My room gets dusty easily and it annoys me. Oh and I want a new desk too. THAT'S WHY I REQUIRE BIGGER ROOM. I watched a Youtube video on Alodia giving a room tour and she showed her figurine room and her gamer room. I was like WTF. >_> She didn't show her bedroom though. Bet it will be so big and spacious with so many stuffs in it. I could list down a lot of things that I want for myself and I know I am acting quite selfish in that but everyone does that sometimes. So I guess it's normal, yes?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger