Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

complexity of me

I never understood myself.

Last time I used to hate cosplay and now I am so addicted to cosplaying that I would love to take sewing lessons that I also used to hate before.

I should sew like her when I'm pro.


Last time I used to hate piano because I felt it was too sissy for me, I was so tomboyish long ago btw, but I still am now plus the feminine touch. Now, I am loving the instrument and I even teach piano. I also appreciate classical musics more than ever.

I'm getting towards pro on piano


Last time I used to hate K-Pop, thinking it's full of pretty boys singing about girls. But hell no, after listening to Shinee's Ring Ding Dong like 20309132358 times, I fell in love with K-Pop and I wish I can dance like those K-Pop stars.

Super Junior is one of them! But no more Hankyung aka Hangeng. :( But Kyuhyun is there! :)


Not forgetting BigBang! :D Their songs are so awesome to listen to!


I started to love U-Kiss recently because of Alexander but then he left the group along with Kibum. Good thing there's Eli and Soohyun~

I happened to love two groups that has my favorite member left the group. >_>


Last time I used to hate manly men, they irked me in so many ways and I find them very creepy. Miguel Caballero Rojo changed my views on manly men. He's the sole reason why I prefer manly men over pretty boys. Now I appreciate different types of men. :)

That's my Miguel *coughluchadorboxercough*

So, now I still can't understand myself. Is it normal? o_O I'm off to sleep now. Night~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger