Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pffff

I lol'ed when I saw the last post I posted. It was 2 years ago. Felt so ashamed that I abandoned my blog without any notice. Not that anyone cared though but still. I miss you my blog :3 Anyways, I have been so busy with so many things in life. Experienced so much things, be it love, working and even studying. -sighs- Right now, I'm currently working as a piano teacher and also studying IT with Software Engineering. Weird, isn't it? An IT student teaching music, but at least I get incomes from it and also I get to hone my musical artistic skills. Hahahaha. I also handle my social network sites. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and also deviantART. Not forgetting, keeping myself busy with cosplay stuffs. Suddenly, I felt driven to take up sewing lessons. Currently, I'm doing my cosplay props for Sango and the other character. Well, I'm gonna read my Malaysian Studies book. Exam is next month. =.="

No comments:

Powered By Blogger