Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thinking of which to get

So far, at this moment, I only have 4 PS3 games, and I've been thinking of getting another one since I have a very tight budget. I'm trying to control my spending before I realize that I have no more money in my account. I still have to pay my other colleague's debt on the clothes I bought from her. Q.Q

Anyways, back to the game I want. I am still thinking which game to get. I have so many games that I want, but as I said, tight budget. Among those that I want are:

ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOD

I have finished the second Assassin's Creed and lemme tell you, I have never been this addicted to a game like this. I personally, don't really fancy these kind of games before. I'm always opt to go for games like Final Fantasy. But this game changed my whole view on gaming genres. Thanks Ubisoft and Ezio for making my life a better place. Lolwhat?


TEKKEN HYBRID (TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2)

Well, I'm an avid fan of Tekken even though I'm not currently addicted to it at the moment. But I still love my manly man, Miguel. That's why I want to have this game to add to my Tekken collection. I want to play Miguel in a tag team with any random character LOL.


DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: XTREME LEGENDS

Obviously, I already have DW7 and I've pretty much finished with everything, except for the trophies and DLC stuffs. Of course, I have the habit on completing a series of DW, DW6 excluded. I never loved DW6. So, I want to get Xtreme Legends and then if Empires exist, I would get that too. XD


The list doesn't actually stops there. I also want Final Fantasy XIII and some other games I can't recall. So yeah, that's pretty much the dilemma I'm having. I just wished I have more money to spend. =.=" But I have to pay my Internet bills and spending on other essentials. Oh well, time will tell. I'm also looking forward for new games I'm quite anticipating like Musou Orochi 3 or w/e.


P/s: Actually, I am supposed to be reading. Sitting in front of the laptop with browser opened doesn't help.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger