Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy week perhaps

Well it is a busy week.

I have Hobbycon to attend soon and my props are not yet finished. I have to focus on Hiraikotsu first because I'm cosplaying Sango on the first day, and I am joining the All Stars March. Need everything perfect.

I had a bad fever on Tuesday but thank God, my fever worn off quick, I didn't have to suffer a week of bad fever, especially when I have something so important LOL.

December is also the month where most of the music school students tend to go on a holiday and so most of them couldn't be around for classes. Well, that's good and also bad. Good because I have time for myself a bit, and bad because less salary pay XD

Anyways, continuing on with my prop. Ciao~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger