Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

:D

Attended Hobbycon on Saturday and also Sunday last week. Had so much fun despite the fact that I actually sneaked out to go on Sunday. Bad daughter. LOL. I forgot to bring my camera on both days. Well I realized I actually brought my camera on the 2nd day but I was in a hurry to go with my friends for pictures. Oh well. Next time.

So I had to depend on my friend's pictures from her camera and other photographers' pictures. So far I've seen lots of pictures of me, but only my Sango. I wanna see my X-23 pictures LOL. Sucks that my blades look so gray instead of silver. I'll try and find some time to redo it.

The overall event was bigger than last year's with the inclusion of All Star's March. I joined it and I had to say I was fully nervous during the march. I didn't manage to go for rehearsal since I had to teach at that time. Q.Q But in the end, it was worth it. Good thing my prop didn't fall off or something, since last minute I masking taped the whole boomerang because I couldn't get the colors covering the papier mache. LOL. Nevertheless I enjoyed everything and I am happy that I managed to come for Day 2 to be with my X-Men team. :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger