Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 2, 2012

A New Year, A New Beginning~

Cheesy title, I know. So it's like 12 am, beginning of the 2nd day of 2012. I was supposed to post an entry hours ago but I kept procrastinating as always and I'm occupied with Time Crisis 4 videos and RO. Wait, did I just say Time Crisis 4? Hell yeah I did. I suddenly have an addiction to that game especially the VSSE agents. -drools- Like srsly, I could pick between Giorgio and Evan but Giorgio is the calm type and Evan is the childish type. I can't make a choice, SO I PICK BOTH LOL. Thus, right now I have 4 pixel crushes. Miguel, Yusuf, Giorgio and Evan. Lololol, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and French. European ftw. (I am Asian btw)

Ok, that's not the whole point of this entry. Since 2012 has started, I have listed my new year's resolutions.

- Learn how to sew clothing and make cosplay costumes by myself.
- Hone violin skills and refine piano playing. Trust me, after watching that mini concert one night, I couldn't help but jaw dropped at how the violinist played her piece. QQ
- Save money everyday (started doing it since last month, need to keep on collecting)
- Lose at least 10kg and tone body.

I guess that's all at the moment. K, Imma go watch some more Time Crisis videos. Hehehe. Ciao~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger