Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Is it April?

It is April! Oh noes! Time goes very fast! So I just came back from Vietnam few days for a 5-day vacation. It was a lot of fun but as usual very tiring. But it was worth the trip. Bought some clothes from the market although I despise having to spend like 10-20 minutes bargaining the price before buying it. So not cool. They even touched my hand or pat my shoulder to check their items. QQ I no laik that. Well anyways enough of that. Who knows some of the sellers are reading this and they are gonna sue me for it. LOL The trip was well planned although a bit of schedule change on the first day. Nonetheless, they were executable (blame computer coding for that). The tour leaders were excellent, the tour guide explained it perfectly, the food was delicious despite having to eat seafood dishes for 2 days because not many Halal restaurants there. Saigon aka Ho Chi Minh City has few of them though so it's okay. I'll probably create a different post exclusively for Vietnam trips. I took like 300+ pictures from the trip. What a record! XD

Moving on, it's April now. Not many things happened lately except that I'll be getting my braces this coming Thursday. Can't wait for it. I will no longer have my bucktooth >=D Let's just hope it doesn't ruin my face after a year and a half wearing it. What else...? Hmmm, studies are alright although I need to kick it up a notch, like seriously. I need 3.00 GPA QQ. Exams are coming soon, first one on the 13th. Gonna open the book soon. Well, soon. Soon. Soon. Yeah soon. -shoots-

I haven't started on my cosplay projects this year. I have confirmed on Wang Yuanji but I'm still thinking on Kula or Evan. More inclined to Kula Diamond since her costume doesn't seem to require a lot compared to Evan (doing a female version meaning a different design :P) I have to start getting the fabrics ready and start to learn sewing from my dear friends. A friend of mine who cosplayed Leo from Tekken 6 said she wanted to do a group photoshoot. I said sure but I need to get my wig properly done and buy proper red boots. I can no longer fit into my boots and the wig did not match Alisa's hair color. That is on the list. There is also a plan on X-Men group photoshoot. I am dying to join a photoshoot. It's an experience!

Wow, I practically have so many things to talk about but I suppose I'll break it down into small posts so that I don't get brainfart when typing them. So I'll catch ya guys later! Ciao!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger