Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hooray for HobbyCon!!!!

HobbyCon was a blast! Even though I only appeared on Sunday (a few minutes on Saturday just to take the shirt from Massy), I could still feel the heat of the event, or whatever it is.

Oh yeah, I was cosplaying, as Otonashi Saya from Blood+ but with no sword (the dude who volunteered to do it couldn't do it due to lack of materials). So there I was without anything in hand, LOL. Honestly, I feel like a weirdo over there. Ngahahahaha.....

OK, when I arrived there, I was really scared to go closer to the booths. Hahaha....then I just kept myself cool and walk around like nothing going on. OMG. I met new people, like Clarisa, Clarisa's sister (eventhough we didn't speak at all), Chiaki (woohoo!), Sakuya (didn't have the chance to say hi), Ki-Chan, Dark Kaze (we were cosplaying the same character!) and others. I also met Hayumi, long lost (?) friend LOL. The cosplayers that time were amazing! I was like shocked! I felt down for a while but then forgot about it and had fun. It was my fault for not planning earlier. Huhuhu. NEXT YEAR WILL SEE MY REVENGE ON COSPLAYING WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I will upload pictures that I have in my phone (bluetoothed from my dad, he recorded few scenes). Overall, I enjoyed there, but I felt tired afterwards. No resting place over there. Therefore, I'm hoping for a much better and a more merrier HobbyCon next year.

I already planned on who to cosplay ^_^ Good thing on May 2009, my study life in Matriculation will end and thus I have time to check things out at KK. I have to plan early or else it would turn like my Saya cosplay. I've asked my sister to modify the costume, just for future use Hahaha.

-pictures uploaded later, connection slow over here-

No comments:

Powered By Blogger