Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009! There are so many things that happened in the past 12 months. Happy days and also sad days. Oh, by the way, me and my roommates are staying outside the college, meaning we are staying in a hotel in the city. Hahaha, we sneaked out the gate and we just went ahead. How bad of us but there are many of the students who are staying outside. I got the opportunity to check out the city at night. *coughnightclubcough* LOL.

I think that's all. I'm wishing everyone a Happy New Year 2009. May this year brings more fortune and happiness to you guys! May God bless you. :)

Will post another entry on our activity during New Year.

-upcoming holidays: College Mid-Semester Break and Chinese New Year. I'm going back home that time! wahahahah!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger