Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday

Went to my first Mandarin class =P It was fun and exciting. All the pronunciations were nerve-wrecking! >_< I had my hard time! =D I was the youngest in the class, I think. We learned some basic phrases and all that. I'm hoping for more fun next week, yippeee!

OK, after that, me and my parents, who came out of nowhere, nah, just kidding, they came along and waited for me to finish, went to 1Borneo and had lunch there. Then it was my evil time at the arcade. Played Tekken 6, no, not Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion, I couldn't believe they don't have that machine yet >_< so much for a luxurious hypermall. Used Miguel =D Had fun using him, though I had a hard time trying to remember the combo. I managed to hit BIG TIME! XD

While I was playing, a dude came out of nowhere and played Tekken 6 as well, meaning he was fighting me. He used Law. Then boom pow kapow yeah bam shim whoosh! I WON! WOOHOO! I was nervous that time, thought him to be good at using Law. Hahahaha!

No matter, I had my satisfaction there! =D Until next time, cya!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger