Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Dinner with the Whole Family

Last night, my sis and her family came to my house and had dinner with us! It's just ordinary dinner but with lots of dishes on the table XD Hahaha, always do this kind of thing when my mum cooks a lot of foods!


The food!! Oh yeah, that hand is my brother-in-law's hand..XD




Left-over jelly I was going to eat...XD




My silly little niece :P




My niece being the maid of the night XD

I ate two plates of spaghetti hahahaha. Some of my anak buah couldn't finish the spaghetti! XDXD After that, we talked for a while and then my sis and the others went home. It's just some regular dinner but with many people, if you know what I mean. LOL. I had my fun of course.

I almost forgot!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger